Rabu, 04 Januari 2012
Playing With Light Caps Lock, Num Lock and Scroll Lock.
Lamp turns Caps Lock, Num Lock and Scroll Lock lights flashing can be made -such as flickering disco lights by using a little VBS script.
The trick as follows:
1. Open your Notepad.
2. Copy and Paste the script below into your notepad.
Set wshShell =wscript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
3. After that, save with the name finderonly.vbs
4. Open the file and see the light finderonly.vbs Caps Lock, Num Lock and Scroll Lock on your keyboard. Then it will be seen flashing - flickering like a disco ball.
To turn it off do the following:
1. Open Task Manager or press CTRL + ALT + DEL simultaneously.
2. Login TAB Processes
3. Find a process called wscript.exe and then click the End Process button yourkeyboard lights will come back as before.